Monday, January 25, 2010

On My Way Home



Driving home from work today the cloud patterns and colors I saw just blew me away. I was reminded of something I heard at church about God revealing himself to us in nature. Many times we say we can see God in creation, but the truth is that the world we live in today is corrupt and has drastically changed from the world that God originally created. All creation is in the process of dying and decaying as a result of sin's entrance into this world. I thought to myself, if this is what the world looks like to us now, imagine what it looked like in the beginning as God spoke it all into existence. And then imagine what God must look like. We can't even begin to fathom the majesty of God and his creative power. Just think about it .... Indescribable!

No comments:

Post a Comment